Sunday, August 3, 2008

Patrick Star!

Being in radio, you get to meet famous people. People like "incredible hulk" Lou Ferrigno (a jerk in real life), Carlos Mencia (*WAY* funnier off camera than what you see on Comedy Central) and Carrot Top (*WAY* uglier in real life, but naturally funny and witty... and buff).

This past weekend I got to meet a true 'Star' in the form of Patrick from SpongeBob Square Pants. What did I learn about him?... in real life he's very quiet, didn't say a word. He's also made of cardboard and apparently shops at Ranch and Home. I'm here with Lily, but where's Laura? She got spooked. The video of her initial reaction.



I only wish I kept recording... a few moments after I turned the camera off, she actually pulled off the 'Flinstone Run' perhaps also known as the 'Scooby Doo Take-Off'. You know what I'm talking about. It's when you try to run away so fast that your legs are moving like Sonic the Hedgehog, but your body stays in the same place for a few seconds.

No comments: